(GDPR) YOUR DATA
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you if and when we contact you.
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, etc. You can unsubscribe at any time. Please allow 10 days for your request to be updated across all our systems. You can also subscribe to our separate VIP marketing list, and you will then receive occasional emails from us with the latest offers, sales, and new product launches (usually no more than a maximum of two emails a month). You can unsubscribe at any time, and we DO NOT give this information to third parties.
- Delivery address - so we know where to send you any goods
- Telephone number - To contact you to discuss your order. We'll only call if we have a delivery problem, or to talk to you about your order. We do not call for any type of marketing calls. We will not call you for any other reason other than to help you with your orders, returns, or queries.
- Payment Card Details - We only ask for these when you place your order, and we don't store any of your card details on the server. They are all processed and held securely by our payment partner, Shopify. Just to confirm, we never see or store your credit card details on the website or on our servers.
Our sites are all secured using the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most common web browsers support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce, and our security certificate can be checked at any time here.
The Website uses "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed by us or our remarketing partners on your hard drive by a web page server. Our cookies do not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you time. The cookie tells the server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise the Website pages, or register with the Website, a cookie helps the Website recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Information, such as your billing address or site preferences. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customised.
We may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
How to reject cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to decline them. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of, or to fully experience the interactive features of, the Mane London Hair Extensions or web pages you visit.